If you are commercial building owner, Property Manager or Homeowner with a flat roof and you’re facing a costly roof replacement, the following put your mind at ease.
What I’m about to share with you could save you small fortune and put an end to your roof problems once-and-for-all. We have discovered an advanced restoration process that is unlike anything on the market and is so effective, we can, literally, extend the life of most roofing systems by as much as 30 years!
- Avoiding Complete Tear-off and Replacement
- Eliminate all-leaks AND Reduce Energy Usage by 7-15%
- 1/3 the Cost of Full Roof Replacement After Taxes
- Restore Almost Any Roof Regardless of Condition
- Save Thousands- even tens of thousands- in Replacement Costs
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. It is absolutely possible. But don’t take my word for it, request one, or all of the available case studies.
Request case studies via the form to the right or send me an email direct. firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing the Solution
Most roofing companies won’t tell you this information because frankly, they don’t know, they see it as a threat, or they don’t care. Either way, before you repair or replace your flat roof, please understand what our restoration process can do for you.
- Restore to “Better-than-New” Condition
- Long Lasting & Durable
- NO dollar limit warranties
- Extremely Cost Effective
- Make the Property More Marketable
- Reduce Your Impact on the Environment
One Hundred Million square feet and counting! This process is NOT new, it’s widely and successfully used across the United States, Canada, & South America. It is the ONLY solution that stands up to standing water and we have the warranty to back it up too!
- Currently being used on 100 Million Square Feet of Roof Space throughout United States, Canada and South America.
- JC Penny’s recently restored a 2.5 Million square foot warehouse and distribution center.
- NASA uses this proprietary formula on the booster rockets on the space shuttle and the US Military used it to reduce interior heat in the tents being used in Afghanistan
- Certified Cool Roof & Energy Star Approved
Undeniable Proof: This stuff works!
Our process and the state-of-the-art, non-toxic, non-volatile chemicals has been used successfully to recondition, waterproof, and extend the life of all kinds of roofs for the last thirty years.
Happy Roof and Exteriors has applied this process to dozens of extremely problematic roofs right here in the St. Louis area with a 100% success rate!
Our restoration process works and does exactly as I claim in this article. However, don’t want you to take my word for it, request a case study and a no cost, no obligation consultation and estimate.
Happy Roof & Exteriors is Your Local Resource
Request Free Samples, Free Consultation, & a Free Estimate. We’re the Happy Roof and we are your certified flat roof restoration experts. We would be happy to provide you with all the information you require to make the best decision possible.
- Fully Insured- Liability & Workman’s Comp
- Qualified- We hold multiple certifications
- Honest & Reliable- We have no complaints, just satisfied customers
- References available any time.
Feel free to meet with one of our certified applicators and project managers, on the phone or in person at your home or business. No cost, no obligation, and no presuure.
You’ll be nothing short of amazed.
You Have Nothing to Lose and Everything to Gain
You have my promise we will never sell or share any of your contact information and we’re not going to send endless solicitations.
Listen, you can spend thousands casing down and temporarily fixing your leaks or spend even more doing a complete tear-off and rebuild, but I wouldn’t if I we’re you.
In most cases we can restore the roof to better-than-new condition and extend the life by as much as 30 years, maybe more.
- Avoid the Mess
- Avoid the Disruption in production and/or access to your home or business
- Avoid High Dollar Roof Replacements
All St. Louis building owners and property managers should know about this option. You would think all roofing companies would know about this option but they don’t.
Why don’t more roofers know about this solution? My guess; some of these companies are not as innovative as they want you to believe. Or, maybe they just prefer the selling the highest ticket item they can.
The Happy Roof & Exteriors is one qualified, locally owned roofing company who cares enough and understands enough about the flat roof replacement dilemma to let you in on a little known fact; You can restore old, aging flat roofs and eliminate all leaks without spending a fortune!